The Top 10 Lessons I Learnt In 2022
Here’s 10 lessons I’ve learnt about myself in the School of Life this year:
1. A year is a good amount of time to observe your patterns of behaviour, to see where they lead you, so that you can honestly understand them and let go of them.
2. Have the courage to be a hermit, spend time alone and learn about yourself, is one of the best investments you could ever make.
3. Your beliefs may change at some point, like everything and everyone else’s, make peace with that, it’s just part of the process of life.
4. The lesson or reason behind an adventure, a relationship, or a process may not turn out to be the lesson or reason you originally imagined it to be.
5. Trust that everything always works out, surrender to the flow of life.
6. Most of life’s lessons are simple but sometimes you have to go on a long, complicated journey to really understand them.
7. If someone or something else triggers me that’s my issue not theirs, how I respond to life is a direct reflection on how I see and feel about myself.
8. I love the English countryside.
9. I love who I’ve become. Someone who is learning to live as a spiritual being in a material world, enjoying all that life has to offer on both sides, without getting swallowed up completely by either one.
10. I know why I’m here. To help others figure out why they are here.
If you want help in finding out why you’re here in 2023 then visit https://adamstansbury.com/innerearth